Every Tuesday, students in the MBA wear either professional dress or our MBA shirts. This serves many purposes including team building and practicing professional dress standards. But most importantly it changes the way that the students in the program view themselves and their peers. These young adults are will soon be out in the workforce and seeing themselves dressed for success can create changes in behavior and motivation.
The adults in our students lives can help by making sure that students have professional dress clothes.
Business professional for women typically means tidy dresses, skirts or slacks. Tops should include neat button-down shirts or blouses with a blazer. Business professional shoes include classic heels no higher than three inches, loafers or tidy flats. Women can accessorize with minimal jewelry and belts.
- Pressed, collared, long-sleeved shirt with tie (MBA will supply ties)
- Dress slacks (no jeans)
- Dark socks
- belt, and shoes (brown or black leather)
- Jackets are NOT required.
Where to Shop – We are here to help.
- You can find great deals at stores like Ross and Burlington.
- Students can get a letter in class that will allow them to shop at the thrift store for free.
- Mr. McFarland and Mr. McMurray will take students shopping if they need help (we fundraise for this purpose).
No student should not dress professionally for lack of dress clothes. We are glad to help.