The Matador Business Academy’s mission is to develop compassionate, collaborative, college and career-ready students. We are a special state-funded, linked learning academy where students form an exclusive cohort in most of their classes. This encourages a friendly, supportive environment which leads to greater academic success. This extra funding allows us to participate in business conferences, mentoring programs, and national-level business competitions.
- MBA offers over 20 off-campus, single and multi-day field trips
- Explore college through our SDSU Mentoring Program
- Experience workplace learning through our Professional Mentoring Program.
- Earn college credits: in class OR in community college courses: free of charge
- Learn in project-based, computer labs everyday!
- Learn to become a strong, articulate leader